Creativity is not born from the cosmos. It a way of thinking. While some are born with it, with constant practice, it can be developed over a period of time. Its not thinking differently. Its a lateral way of thinking. How to do? a certain thing or a job, in many ways. For it one should outline the outcome of a particular thing, or event and develop it and draw frills and make-up to make it look, beyond one’s ordinary imagination. Creative people are not necessarily harvard grads, infact most creative people may be drop-outs from there.
Creativity stems from an inner desire to invent, to form an idea or opinion, and only someone who can visualise the final outcome from the start can be creative. Everyone draws, but everyone is not a piccasso. people can sing a song, but no one becomes a MJ. There is a sort of inner craving to create magic. To invent,improvise, and decorate an ordinary thing to become a thing of art. Ikebana, the japanese art of arranging flowers, is not about exotic flowers, but the art of arranging itself. The meditative effect that goes along with it.
DO’S AND DON’TS
- COME OUT OF YOUR MENTAL BLOCK.
- JOT OUT IDEAS,AS THEY COME ALONG.
- THINK ORIGINAL ABOUT EVERYTHING.
- WRITE DOWN, AS PRACTICE ATLEAST 5 IDEAS A DAY.
- DOODLE THE IDEAS FOR BETTER RESULTS-JAMIE OLIVER, DRAWS HIS RECIPES.
- DON’T COPY ANYONE. CREATIVITY SHUNS COPYING.
- WRITE JOURNAL ABOUT YOUR THINKING. DON’T ALLOW UNDUE CRITICISM.
- BE VISUALLY IMAGINATIVE.
- TAKE UP A PROJECT AND SEE IT THROUGH, ORIGINAL THINGS LAST.
10. GOOD CREATIVITY ARE TIMELESS-LIKE MICHIELANGELO.
SKY IS THE LIMIT FOR CREATIVITY. WHETHER IT IS PHOTOGRAPHY, ART,PAINTING,COOKING, EVEN SEX–CAN BE CREATIVE IF THE WILLINGNESS,COMES FROM WITHIN. GO FOR IT.